How Brainstorm Works.

The way it works is that a trivia question will be posted every day and a riddle posted every week. You will submit your answer in the comment section along with confidence points you want to apply (1-5).

All questions will be up until the end of the month so submit when ever you like. Standings will be updated every month.

Good luck and have fun.

Monday, August 1, 2016

July Is Done, August Has Begun

Hey folks.  I am so, so sorry.  I know I have been changing the name of the group so much during July.  I promise I am done and the name changing process has come full and will stay at Brainstorm!  

This group and the SNGFS will stay separate, but they are still part of the Crestworld Competition Game umbrella.  

I will be introducing a new game to Brainstorm, but I am currently working on the program (yes, computer program) to make it possible.  Should release sometime this fall.  

Thank you to all who participated in July.  I will update the standings in the next few days, which means I will not be accepting any more submissions for July.   

Also, take time to listen to some of the podcast episodes I am sharing from BrainStuff, Math Dude, Ask Me Another and Wait Wait.....Don't Tell Me as they present interesting stuff on think you know of, but don't think that deeply about and fun trivia game shows that you can play along if you like.  

Coming soon, too, are links to YouTube videos from the channel Crash Course, which are 10 minute videos on learning more on Astronomy, Anatomy, Government, Economic and so on.  Very great stuff. 

That's it!  August is now upon us and the madness is still on!  Continue to enjoy the games here and share this page or site with your friends and family.  

No comments:

Post a Comment